- Packing charges for gift wrap will be extra 50/- rupees
- The photos are representative only and the actual product that you receive may slightly vary from the photos given above
- Please note that these are live unique plants, which may be differ in size/shape
- Being that our product is a living thing, we can’t accept returns or exchanges, nor can we guarantee the life span of your terrarium. However, we do guarantee your terrarium will arrive healthy.
- If the terrarium is damaged in transit, we will gladly replace the damaged product.
Tips for taking care of your terrariums & succulents
- Water once a week only
- Give 5 ml. purified water for each plant
- Put water on the roots using a syringe, if possible
- Do not put water on the moss, if it is present in your terrarium
Lighting & Placement –
- Do not put in direct sunlight
- Do not keep directly under a lamp
- Keep it in a shade having indirect light
- If possible, keep the terrarium near east, south or west window to get few hours of sunlight